It involves a special printer, which is able to print specialty inks directly onto the garment in almost any design. The ink is absorbed by the fibers of the garment and once cured or dried, it lasts for a long time.
Pros of DTG
- The printable colors are not limited.
- Its able to capture all the detail in the design
- It has no minimum orders
- It has no set up cost
- The design can be customized extensively.
Cons of DTG
- Its not cost effective for extremely large quantities
- There are no volume discounts
- In most printers there’s limited design placement.